Why choose Sea Alliance Group for your yacht management service?
It’s simple; WE ARE LARGE ENOUGH TO DELIVER AND SMALL ENOUGH TO CARE
We think that owning your yacht should be a joy not a headache. To this end, our yacht management service deals with every aspect of the yacht’s systems, logistics, crew and finance. A 24/7 service is provided for yachts of 5-50 meters, whether private or commercial, anywhere in the world.
Sea Alliance Group has a global network of agents and representatives to ensure our management team is on hand wherever you cruise. We currently manage a number of permanently crewed yachts of various sizes, both private and commercial.
MANAGEMENT OF NEW BUILDS
Sea Alliance has been involved in the project management of several mega yachts built by leading European shipyards. Our top priority is the owner’s preferences and interests. We Provide fully supervision of construction, annual services and on call technicians for your new yacht.
Sea-Alliance Group has an active crew recruitment program finding, screening, and recommending crew candidates such as qualified Captains, Cabin Crew, Engineers and Chefs. We match crew experience to the needs of our clients ensuring your guests are cared for to the highest standards of safety and comfort.
OUR MANAGEMENT PACKAGE
- Selection & Supervision of captain & crew
- Online Supervision and report of running expenses and cash flow
- Dealing with suppliers
- Supervision of route and delivery planning & position monitoring
- Supervision on yearly/periodic maintenance
- Single point of contact (SPC) for the client and whom we serve as Clients Rep. to.
- Vast experience and seamless reputation since 1999
- Significantly less worries and headaches for the owner
- 100% discrete and private service
- Supervised crew will always provide higher level of service
- Closer and tighter budget supervision
- Significant discounts on most reputable sub-contractors & suppliers
- Discounts on Bunkering services worldwide
- Higher level of maintenance which will bring a higher re-sale value
- Lower insurance premiums
- Less surprises and malfunctions, and therefore happier usage of the yacht.